Thursday, March 8, 2012

Invisability?

If I could be invisible for one day, I would do a TON of cool stuff. First, when teachers take attendance, They'd hear me, but not see me. I'd freak everybody out. I could also get away with teasing one of my "favorite" teachers. I'd have a little bit of fun with her Smart Board, much to the delight of my fellow classmates. I'd be able to go anywhere I want, and listen to all the gossip. When I got home, I could spy on my brothers with ease. Come to think of it, maybe I won't go to Cab. That's it, After lunch at Cab I'd go to SMM, my old school. I'd watch my friends and brothers and see what they did there. Maybe even play around with the teachers there too. Everybody would definitely laugh, and I'd somehow let them know it was me. Maybe right: "The spirit of Gia never left this place. Ask me a question, and you shall receive answers." Then I could answer questions and amaze my friends. I'd consider it a day with accomplishments.

4 comments: