Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Best Hotel Stay

I remember, a few years ago, my family stayed at this AWESOME hotel in New York City. It was called the Waldorf Towers. We had three rooms, two bedrooms and a sitting room. The sitting room was blue, with a flat screened TV on one wall. There was a lush couch, and across from it were two comfy seats. There was a nice wooden coffee table, and a desk at the other wall. The one bedroom, (the one my brothers and I shared), had very high ceilings, and bookshelves aligned an entire wall. The opposing wall had a bathroom, and a closet. The bed was large, king size i think, and across from the bed was a TV on top of a dresser. My parents bedroom was smaller, and I think their bed was smaller too. Across from their bed was two comfy chairs, and next to them was a TV. They also had their own bathroom, and it was really nice and had a checkered floor. It was REALLY pretty, and it also cost considerably less than a normal. Plus, it was in NEW YORK. That makes it even better.


1 comment:

  1. I can imagine how awesome your hotel room is.. It's truly an honor to be able to stay in a beautiful hotel in New York! Who wouldn't want to experience that? I hope I do too.. Someday. =)

    - Nenad Kolar

    ReplyDelete