Thursday, March 15, 2012
My Buisness
If I could make a business, and design the logo, I'd make a Disney Travel Agency Guide. This agency would help to schedule visits to DisneyWorld, making sure the parks were not too crowded and not too empty. We'd also send survey sheets to families who signed up, so we could learn more about the kids, and the parents, to make their stay the best possible. For example, if they have a girl who adores Ariel, we'd schedule a time for that family to have a "meet-n-greet" with Ariel. Of course, each family would also get free time to explore the parks. The hotel rooms would also be somewhat formatted to each family. Such as, with the girl who adores Ariel, we would include an Ariel doll in her welcome package. Oh, I forgot to mention that each person in visiting families gets a welcome package, also formatted to that person's wants and interests. Our goal is to make sure each family has an unforgettable, happy, perfect time, here in DisneyWorld.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment