Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Alien attack!
If an alien visited my home, I'd be scared out of my wits. Not knowing anything of it's powers, I'd quickly run to my room on the second level and lock the door. With not a second to waste, I'd barricade it with a chair. I'd then check mt emergency food supply, which consists of Twix bars, pretzels, and 3 lollipops. Then I'd turn on my faucet, and start to collect water. There was no telling if my "visitor" knew how to shut off the water. After collecting enough water to last me a few days, I'd pull my staff out of my closet. Yes I have a staff. Then I'd get my sword (Plastic) and scarf/whip. Preparing myself for battle, I'd also try to fashion some armor out of assorted items that I find around my room. Once I thought I was ready, I'd make my way downstairs, not making any noise. If the alien left, none the worse. If it was still there, then I was probably screwed. But I'd still attempt to befriend it. If it refused, I either run or fight back. Probably the former. If it accepted, I'd just gained myself a valuable ally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment