I sighed as I pushed open the door to my neighbor's house. She's the craziest lady ever! She makes it a point to irritate me and my brother every moment of her life. So why am I going to her house? She has a pet chimpanzee that needs to be babysat. Now, mind you, I'm not doing this by choice. She's paying me 50 bucks an hour, if I do a good job. Considering the fact that I'd be babysitting for 5 hours, and that I need a new wardrobe, I had to take the job. I stepped into her smelly living room and saw her sitting on the couch. "Hi Miss Renmose..." I said through my teeth. She looked up. "Oh hello Amanda. Ready to babysit?" I nodded. "Good." And with that, she got up and left, without leaving me any instructions or anything. I had expected as much. I crept into her kitchen to find the chimp rampaging the fridge! "Ohhh crap." He looked up and leaped at me. I screamed and blacked out.
*************
I awoke in the ER 5 weeks later. I lifted my head and looked at my mom. "Wha- What happened?" I asked. "That witch Miss Renmose's chimp attacked you, and you had to get plastic surgery." I looked into nearby mirror and screamed.
I was hideous! I could never go to school again! My life was OVER! And it was all because of Miss Remnose's chimp. Someday, I swear, I will get revenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment