Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Baby's First Words!!!
I was babysitting my little sister for an hour. BORING. I soo want to go to the mall. But noooo I have to stay home with Amanda. Bleg. She's like 3 years old and she can't even read! SO whatever. I'm just leaving her in her playpen and chilling in my room. I get like 10 minutes of peaceful texting when she wanders up. Ugh she must have climbed out of her playpen. Again. I'm reading The Hunger Games, so naturally, monkey see monkey do, she grabs The Princess Diaries from my desk. I sigh and continue reading. She can't read anyway, so why bother? A few minutes later, she taps me and shows me the book. "What, Amanda?" I growl. She points to a paragraph and says, "princess!!!" I drop my book and look at her. Did she just read? She points again and says, "queen!" I gasped. I picked her up and gave her a hug. "You are the smartest baby EVER!" I exclaimed. Then I put her down and called my mom. THIS would be news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment