Thursday, January 5, 2012
Dream Hiatus
By the way, a hiatus is a vacation. ;) If I could go anywhere on a vacation, I would go to New York City. True, I've been there many times already, but what does it matter? New York is HUGE! First I would check into my favorite hotel, the Waldorf Towers. I've stayed there once before, and our suite was really big and luxurious. Then, I would go and see ALL of the Broadway shows. Well, all of the age-appropriate ones. Anyway, I would have dinner and lunch and breakfast at all of these nice places, and then, most of all, go SHOPINGGGGGGG!!!!!!! I would go everywhere, Canal Street, Apple Store, and everywhere! My suite would be filled to the brim with bags. Ahhh, I can see it now......wait, HOW much would it cost?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment