Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BOOOOOOOOOriiiing!

I sighed as I sat back in my chair at work. I had just finished my 5000 page report on Mrs. Hungermuffin's missing cats, and now I had to start my 200 page report on the different kinds of lollipops at Mr. Lolllli's candy shop. My job at our town's newspaper plant was so unbelievably boring! All day everyday was just typing......typing.....TYPING! All about stupid stories around town. Do you know how many cats Mrs. Hungermuffin has?!?! I decided to spruce up my office. After all, it was a white room with a white computer and a white chair with a white rug. So the next day I brought in colorful blankets and a polka-dotted rug. It made the place brighter, but I was still bored out of my mind! I talked to my boss, and she said that I could become a reporter. I set out the next day to the place where I was supposed to report about a mystery. It was thrilling! When I got back they said that I had done an excellent job. Looks like my life is about to get interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment