Thursday, December 1, 2011

Memory, Disapear!!!!!

Arrrgggghhhh, my brain needs a shower! I absolutely HATE remembering this! Ok, so, once, when I was in a show, my friends and I had the great idea to throw glitter on one of my friends, who just so happens to hate glitter. Oh, we're so smart. NOT. It was at the cast party, so he was just getting his food when we threw the glitter. He stopped, and said slowly, "You got glitter on my food." I tried give him a hug to make him feel better, but he pushed me away. I felt sooooo guilty! I went up to the bathroom and cried for like 10 minutes. That is one experience that I could have done without. I still feel bad! So now when I see him at school, I make sure to NOT splash him with glitter. Lesson well learned.

1 comment: